Optimum Position For Lumbar Decompression --- The Teeter Hang Ups DEX II™ is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee joints.
The Teeter Hang Ups DEX II Machine is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support. The unique traction handles offer a method for increased decompression.
- Sturdy Lap Support Holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
- Adjustable Leg positions Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
- High Quality Finish Durable powder-coating ensures scratch-resistance
- Corner Feet Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
- Traction Handles-- A unique solution for stretching the lower back - offers increased decompression of the spine to maximize effectiveness
- Washable Padded Vinyl Mat Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
- Lower Handles provide support for user-controlled rotation; serve as useful resistance tools for stretching
- Sturdy square steel tube design