Stamina® Avari® Free Motion Rower
Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The Avari Free Motion Rower’s unique, oar-like, full range-of-motion rowing arms give you a truer feel of rowing on the water.
- Oversized aluminum seat rail for smooth sliding seat
- Unique full range-of-motion oar-like rowing arms
- Adjustable shock resistance for smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function electronic monitor displays workout time, stroke count, total count, and calories burned, or scan all functions
- Comfortable, molded easy-sliding seat
- Large foot plates with adjustable straps
- Adjustable nylon foot straps with hook and loop closures
- Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding
- Angled seat rail for easy seat return
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Folds for storage
- Assembled size: 58.25" long x 42.5" wide x 18.1" high
- Folded size: 58.25" long x 32" wide x 18.1" high
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year frame, 90 days parts
With its steel frame and aluminum center beam, this rower is designed to withstand years of use while giving you a stable, comfortable workout.
The padded, molded seat slides easily on a ball bearing roller system, and adjustable hydraulic cylinder resistance provides a solid, smooth base to your rowing workout.
The multifunctional fitness monitor tracks workout time, stroke count during current workout, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned during your workout to keep you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals. In scan mode, the monitor continually rotates from one function to the next displaying each function for six seconds.